Sunday 21 March 2010

Front Cover Improvements

I have changed the 'a day in the life of' text because I couldn't find anywhere that it would go that would make it clearer and easier to read, so I changed the text to 'meet...' and added 'a new starlette about town' at the top of the page to add more to the purpose of the cover photo, and to make the page look more filled out. I moved the barcode to the bottom of the page as this was some peer feedback I recieved and I prefer it here. I changed the heading colour and cover feature text colour to pink, the same colour as the models sunglasses and this adds more colour to the page making it look more interesting and bright and I prefer it like this.

Here I have changed some of the text to black because it is bolder than grey and this is some feedback I recieved from a teacher. I think that the grey goes better with the pink because they compliment each other, and I am not keen on how pink and black go together, so I think I will keep the text as grey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment