Monday 22 March 2010

Market Research Questionaire Feedback

The price that came out most in my feedback was approximately £3, so this is the price at which I will price my magazine. People said that they would like to see interviews, music reviews, album recommendations, new music and tour info inside a music magazine and all these things besides album recommendations appear in my magazine :)
Almost all of my feedback suggested more photos of different people as a general improvement, so I have incorporated this into my contents page, adding two photos of two different people and I think this is better and more effective. Nearly all of my feedback suggested to change the background to white on my contents page, so I did this and definately really prefer this. Some of my feedback suggested changing my article to a regular article but I think that my page looks more interesting with the different style of article, so I am going to keep it as it is but maybe tweak the content a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment