Saturday 23 January 2010

More Photos...

I decided to have another go taking some photos for my front cover using the same lighting and camera settings, but with a different model and the result was promising and I hope these photos will look better blended together to make my cover photo... I have initially chosen six photos to use as I will make a blend of three and then a different blend of three and then pick which one I think works best....

I think this is one of the three I have chosen to use for my front cover because it's simple yet still fun-looking because of her smile :)


This is another one I want to use because of the floppy posture. It's different and quirky.

And this one too because it's different and characteristic and I think it would look good with the other two photos chosen.

For the second blend I'd like to use this one because it's simple and model-like, without looking boring and plain.

I like the natural feel of this one and how she isn't looking at the camera, so this is another I want to use for my second blend.

And lastly this one, because it's a bit different, a bit more quirky and lively and I think it'll work well with the other two photos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment